To welcome all our guests back to the Glen Mhor Hotel and Apartments we’ve the following procedures in place to look after you and our team.
We have put in place a self-check-in/out procedure with no staff interaction please download the hotel app here. Use the hotel app as your room key for a contactless experience.
- all bookings are pre-paid
- all enquiries dealt with by phone prior to arrival and check in procedures are completed before guest arrival
- Please download the hotel app to have access to your room key
- All touch points in public areas and guest room are cleaned continuously using disinfectant sanitising solution
- Hand sanitizers are in place in all public areas for guests and staff
- All our staff wear PPE and will be fully prepared and informed about the measures and the procedures that will keep them and our guests safe
- We serve full Scottish breakfast in our front restaurant. All staff are Covid-19 trained, tables spaced apart
- For our room service food, guests may order their meal and pay online via our hotel app. Order here or download the app
- Our housekeeping staff will service your room during your stay.
- We are only taking payments online or by card. Please bear in mind we are currently not taking cash payment.
Your collaboration is essential in maintaining a safe and enjoyable experience for all.
If you experience fever, cough and difficulty breathing, please inform us or call NHS 111.
A room will be prepared to self-isolate a guest that might be affected while waiting for the health service