Christmas Day Lunch
With cosy log fires and beautiful river views, enjoy a traditional Christmas Day Lunch with your family and loved ones at The Glen Mhor Hotel & Apartments.
To make sure their day is extra special, every child will have a gift from Santa on the day too!
£65 per adult & £32.00 per child
(aged 3 to 12 years)
Children under 3 dine free.
Bubbly and canapés are served between 12 noon and 4:00 pm
First seating 12.30pm in Nicky Tam’s Restaurant
Second seating 2.30pm in either River View Restaurant or Ness Suite Restaurant
Fourth seating 4.30pm in Nicky Tam’s Restaurant
Christmas Day Lunch Menu
Jerusalem artichoke and vanilla soup, toasted pine nuts and basil oil
Highland venison carpaccio, parsnip puree, parsnip crisps,
pickled baby onions, parmesan, beetroot
West coast scallops, cucumber ribbons, lime mayonnaise, mustard pickle, endive
Goats cheese brulee, savoury granola, candied cauliflower, beetroot jam
Traditional roast breast of Turkey, pork and apple stuffing, roast potatoes,
pigs in blankets, cranberry sauce and a rich jus
Roast sirloin of Scottish beef, yorkshire pudding, confit parsnips red wine and rosemary jus
Pan seared halibut fillet, potato gnocchi, shallots, samphire, winter mushrooms and a white wine and chive sauce
Garden pea and mint risotto, sautéed wild mushrooms, asparagus spears, crushed hazelnuts
Traditional Christmas pudding, butterscotch sauce and brandy cream
Raspberry and sherry trifl e, honeycomb and fresh raspberries
Selection of Scottish cheeses, oatcakes, fruit chutney, celery and grapes
White chocolate and orange pannacotta with orange and pistachio biscuit
Please contact us to reserve or for more information
Terms & Conditions
1. Provisional reservations will be held for up to 14 days.
2. For festive lunches and party nights reservations, full prepayment is required from 1st November.
3. For Hogmanay package and Christmas Day luncheon bookings, a full payment is required no later than 1st December.
4. If the full prepayment has not been received within 14 days, the reservation may be automatically released without prior notifi cation.
5. All prices include VAT at 20%.
6. Prices and details for bedrooms are based on classic accommodation and are subject to availability. Supplements apply to bedrooms booked for single occupancy and superior rooms.
7. All details in this brochure are correct at the time of going to press but may be subject to alteration without prior notice.
8. Certain functions may not be suitable for children under 18 years old. Please ask for details.
9. All pre-paid monies are non-refundable and non-transferable to any other hotel service.
10. Children under 3 dine free.
11. Party night discos can only be booked for your entire party. The extra £5 per person must be paid with the dinner and is non-refundable.