Hogmanay Gala Dinner
Champagne reception with canapés followed by your magnificent gourmet dinner. The Ceilidh dance commences after dinner until the piper brings in the bells at midnight outside the hotel with the city fi reworks, accompanied by a glass of champagne or a wee dram.
We will serve traditional stovies to finish the night at 1am.
1st seating at 6.30pm for 7.00pm in Nicky Tam’s Restaurant & Waterside Restaurant
2nd seating at 7.15pm for 7.45pm in the River View Restaurant & Waterside Restaurant
3rd seating at 8pm for 8.30pm in the River View Restaurant & Waterside Restaurant
£69.00 per adult. Full prepayment required one month prior to event.
The Ceilidh will take place in the Ness Suite located in the Waterside building - please bear in mind we can’t offer seated places for everyone on the dancefloor
Hogmanay Gala Dinner Menu
Deep fried saffron crusted duck egg, pickled vegetables, garlic and rosemary crumble
Smoked Scottish salmon, picked white crab, cucumber jelly, fennel and radish salad, crushed hazelnuts
Duck liver parfait, smoked duck breast, confi t leg croquette, beetroot mousse, chargrilled pineapple
Roasted pumpkin with toasted pumpkin seeds and chilli oil
15-hour slow roast pork belly, roasted fi llet, ham hock and mustard bonbon, spinach puree, pickled red cabbage, toffee apple jus
Pan seared Scottish salmon fi llet, crushed pea and mint, king prawns, parsnip fondant, langoustine emulsion
Sautéed potato gnocchi, carrot and star anise puree, honey roast beetroot, shallots, salsify crisps, creamed leeks
White chocolate crème brulee with dark chocolate mousse and salted caramel sauce
Please contact us to reserve or for more information
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. Provisional reservations will be held for up to 14 days.
2. For festive lunches and party nights reservations, full prepayment is required from 1st November.
3. For Hogmanay package and Christmas Day luncheon bookings, a full payment is required no later than 1st December.
4. If the full prepayment has not been received within 14 days, the reservation may be automatically released without prior notifi cation.
5. All prices include VAT at 20%.
6. Prices and details for bedrooms are based on classic accommodation and are subject to availability. Supplements apply to bedrooms booked for single occupancy and superior rooms.
7. All details in this brochure are correct at the time of going to press but may be subject to alteration without prior notice.
8. Certain functions may not be suitable for children under 18 years old. Please ask for details.
9. All pre-paid monies are non-refundable and non-transferable to any other hotel service.
10. Children under 3 dine free.
11. Party night discos can only be booked for your entire party. The extra £5 per person must be paid with the dinner and is non-refundable.