Hogmanay Gala Dinner & Accommodation
We've been throwing a Hogmanay gala in the Highlands since the 1920s!
We would like you to experience the traditional Scottish way of bringing in the New Year at Glen Mhor Hotel & Apartments in Inverness.
Champagne & Canape reception at 6:45pm in Nick Tam’s Bar
6:30pm for 7pm in Nicky Tam’s Restaurant
7:15pm for 7:45pm in Riverview Restaurant
8pm - 8:30pm in Riverview Restaurant
£69 per adult | £34.50 per child – aged 3-12 (under 3 dine free)
The ceilidh dance commences after dinner until the piper brings in the bells at midnight outside the hotel with the city firework display.
We will then serve traditional stovies to finish the night at 1am.
Two Night Accommodation Package
Arrive on either the 30th or 31st December and you can begin your Hogmanay Celebrations with us.
If arriving on the 30th December this 2 night stay also includes dinner in Nicky Tam’s on the 30th and full Scottish breakfast both mornings. Similarly, if you are arriving on the 31st December this 2-night stay includes dinner on the 1st January and a full Scottish breakfast on both mornings.
Whichever days you decide to stay, our Hogmanay Gala Dinner is included as part of your stay
£259 per person for a 2 -night stay in a classic double bedroom
Please contact us to reserve or for more information
Terms & Conditions
- Supplements apply for River view bedroom upgrades.
- £109 supplement for single occupancy for 2 nights.
- £109 supplement for extra adult sharing a room for 2 nights including all dinners, breakfast and entertainment.
- £30 supplement for child between 3-12 years old for 2 nights including breakfast only.
- Free for child under 3 years old.
- Full pre-payment no later than the 1st December. If a full payment has not been received within 14 days, the reservation may be automatically released without prior notification.