Gift Voucher Order Form
Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
- The Glen Mhor Hotel Gift Vouchers are not transferable or assignable.
- Gift Vouchers are valid until the date marked.
- Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed in exchange for accommodation or food and beverage purchases at The Glen Mhor Hotel. Gift Vouchers cannot be used to pay for more gift vouchers.
- When redeeming Gift Vouchers for hotel accommodations, accommodations must be booked direct with The Glen Mhor Hotel. Gift Voucher not valid for reservations made via Travel Agents or any other 3rd parties.
- When redeeming Gift Vouchers for food and beverage, please present this voucher before you order. Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed at The Glen Mhor Hotel, for the amount noted at the front of the voucher.
- Gift Vouchers are not for resale and cannot be exchanged for cash. One or more gift vouchers can be redeemed against a purchase and no change will be given. Any unused balance on the Gift Vouchers is forfeited.
- Gift Vouchers are redeemable against the amount indicated on the hotel bill. The Glen Mhor Hotel reserves the right to amend or withdraw Gift Vouchers without notice. In that event a reimbursement of the purchase price will be made to the holder of unused vouchers upon request.
- The Glen Mhor Hotel will not be liable to any person for Gift Vouchers which have been used without permission or lost or stolen and shall not reissue lost or stolen Gift Vouchers.
- The Glen Mhor Hotel reserves the right to reject any voucher it deems, in its discretion, to have been forged, defaced or tampered with.
- Please note that some products or services available for purchase may not be purchased by persons under a specified age. If you are planning to give a Gift Voucher to someone under 18 years of age, please ensure they are made aware that some products or services will not be available to them.