11 March 2021
• Think about the little things; music choice, colour/theme coordination from invites to the room decoration, ‘ice breaker’ table games if people don’t know each other, activity book for the kids to do at dinner and during the speeches.
• Set a budget and consider your wish list before to start booking & planning, what are the must haves and what could you leave out.
• Research all of your suppliers and ask questions. Don’t always choose the first one you find, make sure you are comfortable around them and they understand you both as a couple and your image for your day.
• Take some time to be just the two of you on your special day. The day will fly by so quickly, be sure to take some precious time together to soak everything in and have a moment just the two of you. Before or just after your photographs is often a good time for this and we can provide a quiet area for you to enjoy a glass of bubbles together as a married couple.
• Similarly, take time together during the planning process to not plan! It can become so stressful and time consuming it overpowers everything else. Make time together throughout the process to do anything but wedding plan.